Sunday, June 20, 2010
1. Smiling-ALL THE TIME
2. Shaking her head like she is telling me "NO"
3. Sleeping on her knees with her butt way up in the air
4. Laying on her back and kicking her feet and waving her hands like a turtle stuck on it's back
5. Crawling like an inch worm
6. Playing with her two little teeth constantly
7. The way she talks to dogs, a very soft but high pitched sort of scream
8. Snuggling when she is cold in the pool
9. Snuggling when she is tired
10. Laughing uncontrollably when she is tired but doesn't want to go to bed
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Rachel visited the San Diego Zoo for the first time today! We went with her friends, Abby and Samantha. They brought their mommies too! The gorillas were a big hit and there was even a baby gorilla that liked to do a lot of the same things as our little babies, chew on things, laugh at his parents and make silly faces. The hippo was also very cool, he was sleeping under water and we could get close up and personal with him. Looks like he could swallow Rachel! The girls did a great job and were able to make it for about 3 hours at the zoo before they all fell asleep. We have annual passes so we will be back since we only saw a handful of the animals today!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Rachel hosted her first pool party today with her friends from stroller strides, Keaton and Samantha! After swimming in the pool, floating, playing with pool toys and going in the jacuzzi they had some fruit salad and hung out.